About the Great BikeInfrastructure Project
PeopleForBikes invites members of the bike industry, advocates, policymakers, and everyday riders to join the movement for more bikeable communities by supporting the Great Bike Infrastructure Project. By advancing pro-bike legislation and thousands of bike infrastructure projects across all 50 states, we can build a more vibrant, sustainable, and healthy future for all.
Explore other PeopleForBikes programs accelerating the construction of safe, fun, and connected places to bike below.
Tools and Resources
At PeopleForBikes, we know that bikes make life great. Our goal is to make the U.S. the best place in the world to ride a bike. With your help, we can make that vision a reality.Support PeopleForBikes
How you can make a difference.
- Sign up for PeopleForBikes’ Action Alerts to stay notified on how to support biking in your community. Join Our Email List
- Don’t see a project that should be included? Fill out this form to have a project added to our list. Submit a Project
- Support the state and local advocacy groups making biking better in your community. See the Full List of Projects
- Sign up for PeopleForBikes’ Building Better Communities newsletter for inspirational stories and best practices for improving bicycling locally. Build Better Communities
- Any other questions? Reach out to our local infrastructure team. Contact PeopleForBikes